Career Opportunities - Current Openings
Direct Support Professionals Wanted
Are you are person who is passionate about making a difference in a person’s life? Are you looking for a career that has meaning?
At Community Living Guelph Wellington (CLGW), we have rewarding career opportunities for Direct Support Professionals (DSP) positions for the Guelph, Fergus, Mount Forest and Erin locations.
We take pride in the work that we do, as we provide support and assistance for over 500 people living with a developmental disability with over 40 group homes and day services. Join our dedicated team of Support Professionals, who provide assistance, support and direct supervision of adults with developmental, physical and emotional challenges.
Why Join CLGW?
- We offer exceptional wages starting at $26.34 hour
- Provide excellent training and career development opportunities
- Positive, respectful and meaningful work environment
- Developmental Services Apprenticeship reimbursements
- Flexible shifts so that you have work-life balance
Apply now. For general applications, please select the Direct Support Professional position below. We will review your qualifications and consider you for all DSP vacancies.
Check back often for more opportunities and positions.