Make new friends, build your professional network and enjoy fun community events.
Make a difference helping people with developmental disabilities build their strengths, interests and community connections.
Gain valuable knowledge, experience and skills. We provide: training, confirmation of volunteer hours and a reference letter.
- Enjoy community activities with people we support
- Host fundraisers and help run events
- Work on committees and on our Board of Directors
- Share skills and interests (baking, singing, yoga etc.)
- Mentor and build friendships through Best Buddies and Campus Friends at University of Guelph.
- Join the "MAUDE SQUAD" (Mothers, Aunts, Uncles, Dads, Everyone Else) to fundraise together