Why Volunteer with CLGW?
Volunteering is a great way to make new friends, build your professional network and enjoy fun community events.
Giving your time makes a difference and helps people with developmental disabilities build their strengths, interests and community connections.
Volunteering can give you new knowledge, experience and skills, while also allowing you to share yours. We provide training, as well as confirmation of volunteer hours and a reference letter based on role.
Sign Me Up!
Volunteer experiences are available in Guelph and throughout Wellington County. For more info about volunteering, please contact KarenCalzonetti@clgw.ca. Or download and fill out our volunteer application. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Enjoy community activities with people we support
- Host fundraisers and help run events
- Join a committee or bring your expertise to our Board of Directors
- Share skills and interests (baking, singing, yoga etc.)
- Mentor and build friendships through Best Buddies and Campus Friends at University of Guelph.
We also routinely post opportunities on local volunteer boards.
Check out The People and Information Network (PIN) for current listings.