Help people we support reach their goals
Gifts help fund:
- Accessible vans and adaptive equipment for group homes
- The Grocery Assistance Program, where adults with disabilities who are living independently can access a food top-up when they experience food insecurity and tight budgets
- Recreational equipment and odds-and-ends that the people we support identify that they want or need, that falls outside of typical funding supports
- Alleviating economic barriers for community-based partnerships and opportunities CLGW nourishes with other businesses
- Events that welcome all people from our community, and invite belonging and inclusion for the people we support
- Innovation and research that will improve living opportunities, community accessibility, and bridge gaps for inclusion across Wellington County
How you can help:
- Sponsor or participate in a CLGW Event
- Give a monetary gift in memorium
- Give a one-time, monthly, or annual monetary gift
- Consider us as your business’ philanthropic partner
- Set up a Trust with the Guelph Community Foundation, and choose CLGW as one of the recipients
- Participate in campaigns like Giving Tuesday, or create your own donation drive for CLGW
- Name CLGW as a recipient of a life insurance policy
- Bequests, securities, or estate gifts
- Join our Fundraising Committee
- Host a third party fundraiser, like a golf tournament, scotch tasting, battle of the bars, or a food drive for the Grocery Assistance Program.
- Become or renew your membership
- Give the gift of your time by volunteering with us
Have an idea, questions, or just want to connect with us?
Contact Annie, Marketing and Development Lead, at email@example.com and we’ll get started!