How to Donate
You can make a one-time donation or an ongoing gift. Donate in person, by mail, or online.
Your donations help in a lot of ways
We're committed to ensuring the people we support have access to the things they need. Gifts help fund:
How you can help
- Give a one-time, monthly, or annual monetary gift
- Consider us as your business’ philanthropic partner
- Sponsor or participate in a CLGW Event
- Give a monetary gift in memorium
- Set up a Trust with the Guelph Community Foundation, and choose CLGW as one of the recipients
- Participate in campaigns like Giving Tuesday, or create your own donation drive for CLGW
- Name CLGW as a recipient of a life insurance policy
- Bequests, securities, or estate gifts
- Join our Fundraising Committee
- Host a third-party fundraiser, like a golf tournament, scotch tasting, battle of the bars, or a food drive for the Grocery Assistance Program.
- Become or renew your membership
- Give the gift of your time by volunteering with us
Community Living Guelph Wellington is a registered charity through the CRA. Charitable number: 107457061RR0001
CLGW welcomes all types of donations accepted under Canada Revenue Agency guidance. CLGW has a Fundraising and Gift Acceptance Policy that supports us to accept and use donations towards our charitable activities.