What is the Family Engagement Committee?
The Family Engagement Committee supports CLGW through input, feedback and knowledge sharing, to improve the experience of the people we support and their families.
- Provide input into family based CLGW services (i.e., parent networking meeting topics, person-centred
training and other workshops, innovative housing initiatives, and strategic planning feedback).
- Create opportunities for families to participate more over time (i.e., family-based workshops,
- Mentor other families by sharing information and networking on an ongoing basis.
- Foster two-way communication between and amongst families and share ideas to improve services.
- Be an ambassador, acknowledging and sharing information and initiatives impacting CLGW family members.
To read the whole Terms of Reference, click: https://clgw.ca/FECToR
Karen Calzonetti - Co-Chair
CLGW Engagement Coordinator
Advocate and People4People Representative
Additional CLGW Support
CLGW Executive Director
CLGW Marketing and Development Manager
CLGW Executive Coordinator