Webinar Invitation: Government Benefits for Special Needs
Our friends at Community Living London are teaming up with Disability specialist Kenneth Pope, to discuss family needs, as well as provincial and federal benefits.
We are delighted to invite you to this live Webinar and Q&A session. Disability specialist Kenneth Pope will discuss family needs and provincial and federal benefits.
Need Advice on Your Family’s Disability Situation?
During the webinar, Ken often takes questions from participants and offers specific advice. If you would like your family’s situation addressed or have a particular question, we may be able to answer it at the webinar.
• Changes in ODSP and how they affect you.
• Increased ODSP asset limit from $5000 to $40,000
• Increased ODSP gift limit from $6000 to $10,000
• How families with children with special needs can benefit from the caregiver tax credit now that it has changed
• RDSPs and how they can grow to $400,000
• Recent tax changes affecting trusts and estates and how to navigate through them.
Choose your date: For your convenience, the 1.5 hour webinar is offered on Thurs. May 3rd @12pm OR Sat. May 5th @10am
Please click below to register for your preferred date. This registration is hosted by Community Living London and Kenneth Pope, and is not run by Community Living Guelph Wellington.
May 3rd webinar: Register here (link will redirect you).
May 5th webinar: Register here (link will redirect you).