Check out some of the finished work here: Piece of the Pie
Thank you so much to everyone who participated.
We're already dreaming up future opportunities to build on this project. Stay tuned if you want to contribute again!
You are invited to create your own masterpiece. Get creative with your piece of the pie. Each piece will be added to a mural, a collective art project that reflects the power of many becoming one.
Anyone connected to Community Living Guelph Wellington can participate.
You can be a person supported, a staff person, a volunteer, a family member, a caregiver or a friend. You could be someone who lives at home, someone who is supported in one of our residences, or you could live on your own. As long as you’re connected to CLGW, this is for you!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR PIECE OF THE PIE PROJECT
- If you’re interested, contact Karen at email@example.com or at 226-314-0837 and we will get your ‘pie piece’ (it’s a special piece of art paper) to you.
- Colour, draw or design the whole square (including the pie shape, and the square).
- What you draw, the colours you choose or don’t choose are completely up to you. This is YOUR DESIGN!
- Please remember to SIGN your artwork on the back with a pencil. We want to know who did this amazing work!
- We will be putting ALL THE PIE PIECES TOGETHER to make a SHARED MURAL!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- HAVE FUN! You’re the artist! You decide what you want your piece of the pie to look like. Anything goes!
- Please only use the paper provided by CLGW. It’s a special piece of art paper.
- We recommend using pencil crayons but you can use anything you’d like.
- It is helpful that you don’t get your artwork dirty. Take care of it!
- Someone who works for CLGW will pick your artwork up when you’re finished.
We would like to have all of the finished pieces of the pie collected by Thursday July 28, 2022.